We are looking for an instructional designer to help our partners upscale their AI workforce. Our Academy program targets companies in all of Germany and is using different channels and methods (online, offline, 1-on-1, blended, flipped) to deliver highly valuable and original content to our partners.
We support our partner companies with a full and cohesive curriculum targeting multiple roles (engineers, managers, all employees, train the trainer). Together with members of our engineering and strategy teams, you will support the building and continuous improvement of our training content, as well as frameworks for the aai Academy teaching model.
You will work as part of the Academy team with all parts of appliedAI to make our mission “to shape Europe’s innovative power in AI” possible.
Candidates should have experience in developing educational content for delivery both online and offline, with state-of-the-art methodologies and instructional technologies. It would be advantageous to have a good understanding of Machine Learning and AI.
- Engage with subject-matter experts from Engineering and Strategy, as well as from our partner companies, to develop high-quality educational content
- Engage with appliedAI’s partner companies to analyze and understand their learning requirements holistically
- Bring your instructional design expertise into the AI Academy domain
- Design, develop and publish new educational offerings about AI to different target groups in corporations
- Support the scaling of appliedAIs training and educational program to all of Germany and beyond
- Support and improve the education and training program we run at the moment